Eternally Curious. Writing, Learning, Building in Public. Writing about Ideas + Inspiration + Insights for creators, solopreneurs and indie hackers | Simple tips and frameworks to help you build a sustainable solo business
- By playing popular songs. The all time hits, the top songs from your favorite artists.
- In the AI space (coz it’s hot right now)
- Self funded
- Revenue verfied by Stripe
- Started as side projects
- Fiction books
- Software engineering
- Writing and publishing
“There is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible. We simply take a lot of old ideas and put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope. We give them a turn and they make new and curious combinations. We keep on turning and making new combinations indefinitely; but they are the same old pieces of colored glass that have been in use through all the ages.”
- Get expert insights to discover and do your best work. Finally build a career you’re proud of. Read Dan’s dispatches (Also, check out this unconventional method of clarifying what matters)
- The harder you try, the worse it gets - The law of reversed effort (YouTube)
- The 7 red bags of consumer psychology (last week’s post)
- Learn how to dominate Twitter from the most tactical Twitter course in the market.
- Entrepreneurship is a long journey, don’t go at it alone. Join a tight knit group of creators, indie hackers and solopreneurs. Get clarity, direction and focus.
- Want more help? Work with me 1:1, share what you need help with, and book a strategy session with me. Let’s figure out the perfect next steps for YOU.